Recent Acquisitions

2018 The Kew Historical Society wishes to acknowledge and thank all donors, past and present who have gifted items to our collection. A number of items donated during the current year are listed below. Commemorative objects In 1905, Mrs J.M. Griffiths laid the foundation stone of a new Baptist School Hall in St John’s Parade…

Treasures of the collection

Contained within the Kew Historical Society’s collection are a number of ‘Treasures’. It is our intention to list them here. The numerical order is not intended to represent degrees of significance or value.   1. The unveiling of the Kew War Memorial, 1925 The original, very large framed photograph of the ceremony of Unveiling of…