Who can become a member?
Membership of the Kew Historical Society is open to all. Anyone with an interest in history including, individuals, families, libraries, schools, and businesses are welcome to join us.
Members of the KHS enjoy:
- Access to the Society’s comprehensive Library and valuable collections – rare books, manuscripts, maps, photographs, newspapers, directories, indexes, and other items.
- Advice with personal research.
- One year’s subscription to our quarterly newsletter.
- Notification of monthly talks of historical interest.
- Admission to KHS exhibitions.
How do I join?
You can become a member by filling in and posting or emailing to us a completed Membership & Donations form which can be found on our Memberships page.