Kew Court House
October 2019 – February 2020
From Municipality to City explores the civic contributions of the men and women who led Kew from 1861 to 1994.
A Strengthening Communities Grant, provided by the City of Boroondara and the Rotary Club of Balwyn, funded the digitisation of the historic series of mayoral portraits as well as the costs of printing our new civic history – From Municipality to City: Chairmen and Mayors of Kew 1861-1994. A grant from Victorian Government, administered by the Public Record Office Victoria, conserved conserve over eighty of the mayoral portraits, many of which are displayed in the exhibition.