Who can become a member?
Membership of the Kew Historical Society is open to all. Anyone with an interest in history including, individuals, families, libraries, schools, and businesses are welcome to join us.
Members of the KHS enjoy:
- Access to the Society’s comprehensive Library and valuable collections – rare books, manuscripts, maps, photographs, newspapers, directories, indexes, and other items.
- Advice with personal research from our archivist.
- One year’s subscription to our newsletter.
- Notification of monthly talks of historical interest.
- Admission to KHS exhibitions.
- Substantial discount to KHS events such as the McIntyre and Dickinson Lectures.
How do I join?
You can become a member by filling in and posting or emailing to us a completed Membership & Donations form.