The Kew Historical Society is currently seeking Expressions of Interest (EOI) from individuals who would like to extend their knowledge and commitment by volunteering with us.
Volunteers are an integral part of our daily operations, and are vital in reaching our mission. Volunteers donate their time across a range of tasks including:
- Handywork – some general maintenance
- Digitisation – scanning and indexing
- Collection – assisting with set collection management tasks, conservation, cataloguing and data entry
- Administration – assisting with set administration tasks where needed
- Events and Exhibitions support
- Front of House Support – meeting the public at the Kew Court House
- Technology – setting up for meetings, installing software, troubleshooting, database development.
If you have the time and interest to dedicate to your own development and that of our Society, please consider filling out this Volunteer EOI form.
Please include your contact details, a brief written statement indicating your interest in volunteering at Kew Historical Society, and a note on any experience you think may be relevant.
We appreciate the valuable work of our volunteers, however, as a small organisation, we may not be able to accommodate all interested potential volunteers.